"First 50" Future Professionals OpportunityPosted By Paul Mitchell Schools
Thu Dec 09 2010 at 3:52 PM, Last Edit: Mon Oct 14 2013
Attend the Magic of Memories Dinner and meet Betty White, Dolly Parton, Donny and Marie Osmond, Leeza Gibbons, and John Paul DeJoria! PLUS Hands-on Training with Vivienne Mackinder, Lucie Doughty, George Morales, Melissa Jaqua, and Dean Banowetz
Dear Paul Mitchell Future Professionals,
This year for our 2011 Paul Mitchell Schools FUNRaising Campaign we want to honor and reward the first 50 Future Professionals who raise $3,000 in donations. The “First 50” FUNraisers will attend the Magic of Memories Dinner on Sunday, May 1, in Newport Beach, California, and a special day of hands-on education the following day with top artists and educators.
First 50 Future Professionals:
The First 50 Future Professionals who receive $3,000 in donations for the Paul Mitchell Schools 2011 FUNraising campaign will receive:
- Airfare to Orange County, California
- Two nights hotel room (Sunday and Monday, May 1 and 2, 2011), double occupancy
- Tickets to the Magic of Memories Dinner, hosted by Leeza Gibbons, John Paul DeJoria, Betty White, Dolly Parton, and Donny and Marie Osmond
- A day of hands-on education at Paul Mitchell The School – Costa Mesa on Monday, May 2, 2011, with top artists and educators Vivienne Mackinder, Lucie Doughty, George Morales, Melissa Jaqua, and Dean Banowetz.
Please note: While our celebrity partners have agreed and are scheduled to attend the Magic of Memories Dinner, there are rare occasions when unforeseen circumstances such as career-related contractual obligations require a change of plans and could prevent and excuse their attendance.
- The first 50 Future Professionals who collect $3,000 in donations will win a trip to the Magic of Memories Dinner and a day of hands-on education at Paul Mitchell The School – Costa Mesa.
- The $3,000 can come from a single donor or multiple donors. Donors can pledge their donations directly to any of the 2011 supported charitable organizations. The entire donation will go directly to the charity. All expenses for this contest (airfare, hotel, etc.) will be covered by your school and by our amazing sponsors so we stay consistent with our mission to keep our expenses low.
- The donations will be included in your school’s overall FUNraising total.
- When you raise your $3,000, immediately send an e-mail to Liz VanScoy to let her know. (You or your school’s FUNraising representative can send the message).
- Remember, this contest is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! You must be one of the first 50 FUNraisers to win.
Send an e-mail to Liz VanScoy at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your school name
- Your phone number
- Dollar amount raised
Liz will contact your school to confirm your donations, and she will notify the First 50 Future Professionals when the results are in.
Good luck, everyone!
XOXO, Winn Claybaugh
Dean and Cofounder of Paul Mitchell Schools
Website Developed by Robinsage