Retail Cosmetic/Skincare Sales
|Location:||Various locations across Orange County/San Diego/Los Angeles|
|Job Title:||Part and Full Time Retail Opportunities|
|Pay Range:||hourly rate plus commission|
Clarins, a leading European skincare and luxury fragrance company has wonderful opportunities for bright and energetic Counter Managers/Estheticians/Sales Associates to represent our beautiful line at prestigious department stores across California. Positions can be both Part and Full Time.
For these roles, Clarins will provide in-depth education on our products and selling techniques. The right candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers in order to develop strategies and build the Clarins business, creating maximum impact of all at-counter animations and new product introductions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Achieve overall retail sales and event goals.
· Ensure relationship building and customer satisfaction.
· Look at ways of creating added sales volume through animation and knowledge of product
· Communicate store events to the staff
· Re-enforce standards of the counter in image and hygiene practices and merchandising
· Delegate and follow up on daily counter responsibilities required by Skin Care Specialists.
· Must communicate daily, monthly, and individual sales goals to the Account Executive
· Assist in effective bookings, coach, and monitor the results.
· Must maintain collateral and stock control
Counter Manager/Sales Associate positions are paid by the retailer and are hourly plus commission.
For addtional info and current openings, please email your resume and info to email@example.com