Paul Mitchell Schools Green Team
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Respect
The brainchild of John Paul Mitchell Systems President Luke Jacobellis, the Paul Mitchell Green Team brings all divisions of John Paul Mitchell Systems together to help the planet.
At Paul Mitchell Schools . . .
- Student-run Green Teams help their schools and local communities find ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Representatives from Paul Mitchell Schools join reps from John Paul Mitchell Systems and the field to brainstorm new opportunities to change actions and mind-sets—setting standards to help the company band together to make change second nature in the office, at home, and in everything we do.
- A portion of the cost of every student technical kit is donated to the American Forest Global ReLeaf Program to help replace America's trees.
Here are some additional steps we're taking to reduce our carbon footprint:
- A portion of the sales of all Tea Tree products fund American Forests' Global ReLeaf and Wildfire ReLeaf programs to further preserve our natural resources at home and abroad.
- We use rewriteable posters and PowerPoint presentations in our classrooms to avoid excessive paper usage.
- We print our paper materials on both sides of recycled paper, using vegetable-based inks whenever possible.
- Our architects and designers create "green" building and construction opportunities for new schools.
- Many of our schools donate used hair clippings to Matter of Trust, to keep our water sources clean and take up less landfill space.
- We purchase carbon offsets to offset the carbon emissions created by our corporate trainings
- We build and share our awareness about reducing, reusing, and recycling.
Together we can make simple changes to affect our communities and planet in a powerful way.
Follow us on Facebook! Green Team Paul Mitchell
Website Developed by Robinsage