Cosmetology Instructor Training (1,563 Hours)
Our cosmetology teacher program meets the state requirements in theory, teaching experiences, and hours for licensed cosmetology instructors. Areas of emphasis include learning how to teach theory, learning to grade and record theory tests and worksheets, and preparing students to pass the state board examination.
This program is only offered in some Paul Mitchell Schools, in states that require a cosmetology instructor license.
Become the cosmetology instructor you always wanted to be at Paul Mitchell The School Huntsville. Reserve your spot today!
Student Educational Materials
- Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13:978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- State Board Review book
- 1 Plugged In thumb drive, Plugged In membership, and MASTERS Audio Club subscription throughout enrollment (minimum 1 year), ISBN N/A, $30.00
- Milady’s Master Educator Student Course Book, 2nd Edition Textbook, ISBN-13: 978-1-4283-2151-9, $153.95
- Milady’s Master Educator, 2nd Edition Exam Review, ISBN-13: 978-1-4283-2154-0, $45.95