The Master Esthetics Department offers the state-required program for becoming a licensed skin therapist. Classes are held in a state-of-the-art facility that provides a real-life environment, allowing you to perfect your skills in realistic surroundings on real people.
Developed in alliance with the International Dermal Institute, the Master Esthetics Department's advanced training system focuses on personalized attention. This unique program brings a new depth of understanding and knowledge of classical professional techniques, such as international skin treatments, speed waxing, customized treatment protocols, skin analysis, ingredient technology, makeup techniques, and prescriptive retailing.
Student Educational Materials
- Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13:978-0-974-993-99-7, $10.00
- Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- State Board Review book
- MASTERS CD, $3.00
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamentals, 10th Edition Textbook, ISBN-13: 978-1-1113-0689-2 (Hardcover), $132.50
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamentals Student Workbook, ISBN-13: 978-1-1113-0691-5, $73.50
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamentals Exam Review, ISBN-13: 978-1-1113-0692-2,$48.50