Your new go-to day to night eye makeup tutorial: The Bronze Smokey Eye.
1. Using a fluffy dome brush, swipe a shimmery gold eyeshadow into the crease and outer corner of the eye.
2. Blend a chocolate colored eyeshadow into the lower part of the crease, and a darker brown into the outercorner of the eye.
3. Using your tapered brush, blend a peachy color onto the lid.
4. For extra "pop," highlight the inner corner of the eye, and under the brow bone using your lightest color.
5. To define the brows, use a light brown powder and an angled brush.
6. Lightly line the upper lashes using a black liquid liner. "Hug" the lash line as close as possible.
8. Using a shader brush, swipe the chocolate color along the length of the waterline. Then, using your darkest shadow, line underneath the eye from the outer corner, to where the iris ends.
9. Coat your lashes with mascara
Got a gift for beauty? Click http://l.inkto.it/2inkr to request info about our cosmetology program nearest you!
Hair and makeup courtesy of Paul Mitchell The School Ogden.