The Nail Program
Nail Technician School - Columbus, OH
Successful nail artists are creative people with a strong sense of design and masterful technical abilities. They also need to be savvy business people who keep up with industry trends, treat their clients to the best possible service, and understand how to market and manage their business. From creativity to product knowledge to nail enhancement, our program gives you the skill set you’ll need to begin a career in the nail industry.
Technical Areas Covered
- Art, design and trends for manicures and pedicures
- Basic, French and American manicures
- Conditioning oil manicures
- Moisturizing wax treatments
- Arm massages
- Pedicures and foot massages
- Nail designs
- Nail gels, tips and wraps
- Acrylic nails
- Safety, sterilization and sanitation
- Massage techniques for hands, arms and feet
- And much more
One of the most exciting days for our Future Professionals is the day they get to unwrap their very own professional kit. It’s packed with all the essentials—professional manicure and pedicure tools, nail enhancement tools, and much more—so you’re ready to succeed in school and launch your dream career.
When you have the latest technology and resources at your fingertips, you’ll be more successful in school and in your career. Future Professionals have on-the-go access to schoolwork, advice from industry leaders, Paul Mitchell cutting and coloring apps, our exclusive Business Fundamentals: Connecting to My Future curriculum and much more.Learn More
Learn more about our graduation, placement, and licensure rates, and much more.
The Nail Program Details
School Supplies, Kit, and Tuition Costs
Application Fee (non-refundable) 25.00
Registration Fee 75.00
Technical Kit* 1,185.53
Textbooks (non-refundable) 117.30
Sales Tax (6.75%)(non-refundable) 87.94
TOTAL COSTS $3,756.77
School Required Hours
Commitment to Complete Program: 200 hours
Ready to get started? Here are our upcoming start dates for this program:
**This program is not being offered at this time.
- 1 Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- 1 Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13: 978-0-974-993-99-7, $10.00
- 1 Plugged In Apron
- 1 Dollar Camp
- 1 Milady’s Standard Nail Technology, 6th Edition, Textbook, ISBN – 13: 9781435497689, $115.95
- 1 Milady’s Standard Nail Technology, 6th Edition, Student Workbook, ISBN-13: 9781435497641, $61.95
- 1 Milady’s Standard Nail Technology, 6th Edition, Exam Review, ISBN-13: 9781435497634, $42.95
Use the Net Price Calculator to estimate tuition information based on what similar students paid in a previous year.Launch Calculator
Funding Your Education
There are a wide variety of financial aid options out there—and we’re here to help you find them. Get information about tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more from our helpful Costa Mesa Financial Aid Leader.Learn More
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us today and a member of our Enrollment Team will get back to you right away and answer all your questions.