Are you a passionate stylist who loves teaching others? If so, our Teacher Training program may be the perfect opportunity for you. As an instructor and a professional, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of the beauty world and guiding emerging artists. Our areas of emphasis include how to teach theory, evaluating student performance and examinations, preparing students to pass the cosmetology state board examination, and much more.
TEACHING IN OUR PROGRAM
Our Teachers—we call them Learning Leaders—are experienced professionals who guide our students through three levels—CORE, ADAPTIVE, and CREATIVE—while they hone their skills and develop their unique artistic vision. Learning Leaders are the heart of our program, responsible for helping students build a core foundation of knowledge and ultimately master more advanced techniques. They are more than teachers—they are dedicated mentors who work hard to prepare their students for the professional world outside the classroom doors.
One of the most exciting days for our Future Professionals is the day they get to unwrap their very own professional kit. It’s packed with all the essentials—hot styling tools, mannequin heads, scissors and clips, and much more—so you’re ready to succeed in school and launch your dream career.
Learn more about our graduation, placement, and licensure rates, and much more.
TEACHER TRAINING Programs
School Supplies, Kit, and Tuition Costs
Kit, Equipment, Textbook, Supplies (nonrefundable) 3,650.00
Application Fee (nonrefundable) 25.00
Registration Fee 75.00
TOTAL COSTS $14,397.90
School Required Hours
Commitment to Complete Program: 600 hours
Ready to get started? Here are our upcoming start dates for this program:
Please check back later for class start dates.
- 1 Cutting System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-2-6, $140.00
- 1 The Cutting Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-4-0, $15.00
- 1 Men’s Cutting System DVD, ISBN, N/A, $30.00
- 1 Color System DVD Box Set, ISBN 978-0-9743205-1-9, $120.00
- 1 The Coloring Book, ISBN 978-0-9743205-3-3, $14.75
- 1 The Skill Cards, ISBN N/A, $21.00
- 1 Paul Mitchell Product Guide Workbook, ISBN N/A, $2.50
- 1 Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $14.00
- 1 Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13: 978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- 1 Multiple Intelligence Letter (MI), ISBN N/A, $27.00
- 1 Plugged In Apron and membership, ISBN N/A, $32.00
- 1 Master Audio Club subscription (while enrolled), ISBN N/A, $0.00
- 1 Color paper swatch chart, ISBN, N/A, $0.00
- 1 PM Shines® paper swatch chart, ISBN N/A, $0.00
- 1 Blonding Brochure, ISBN N/A, $0.00
- 1 Shines XG® paper swatch chart, ISBN N/A, $0.00
- 1 Black messenger bag, $15.00
- 1 Milady’s Master Educator Student Course Book, 2nd Edition ISBN-13: 9781133693697, $161.50
- 1 Milady’s Master Educator Exam Review, 2nd Edition ISBN-13: 97811337769598, $48.50
Paul Mitchell The School Honolulu offers two options for its Instructor Training program, one which provides 50% of the course via distance learning, and the second option requires all of the training to take place within our campus.
Use the Net Price Calculator to estimate tuition information based on what similar students paid in a previous year.Launch Calculator
Funding Your Education
There are a wide variety of financial aid options out there—and we’re here to help you find them. Get information about tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more from our helpful Honolulu Financial Aid Leader.Learn More
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us today and a member of our Enrollment Team will get back to you right away and answer all your questions.