BIG NEWS! We are open for Guest Services! Book your service today! For appointments please call (501) 801-1833.
We are committed to supporting the health and safety of our Future Professionals and team members at this time.
Your Family at Paul Mitchell the School Little Rock
GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A WELLNESS FORM BEFORE ANY SERVICE CAN BE RENDERED. FIND THAT FORM HERE.
Prior to scheduling your next service appointment, please review our New Guest Service Procedures found HERE!
Paul Mitchell The School -Little Rock is ONLY offering virtual Financial Aid meetings and tours until further notice. Your health and safety is our number one priority.
Our Enrollment Team is here to support your digitally and guide you through the enrollment process.
Please call 501.504.7166 to schedule a time to chat virtually or for more info about our cosmetology program.
Virtual appointments available through: FaceTime, GoogleHangouts, Skype or over the phone.
With all the news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), many are asking questions about visiting a public space like a cosmetology school.
At Paul Mitchell Schools, the health, safety, and well-being our of students, team members, service guests, and community are among our highest priorities. We continue to monitor state, local, national, and industry guidelines regarding COVID-19 and are taking proactive measures as needed.
Our schools and our entire industry always prioritize sanitation and safety. All of our programs include and follow stringent guidelines established by state cosmetology and barbering boards and local health departments for the proper cleaning and maintenance of tools and stations. Even before the spread of COVID-19, we already provide a fully sanitized experience, which includes washing our hands between each guest and cleaning surfaces and tools with antibacterial cleaner. We are currently taking additional measures, including the use of industrial-grade cleaners to sanitize stations, door handles, and frequently touched services on a more frequent basis and increasing the number of strategically placed disinfectant wipes and hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building, so students, staff, and visitors can use as desired.
- As an institution of higher education, our priority is to keep our students and team healthy while providing a safe environment for members of the public who visit our clinic classroom. We respectfully ask that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following conditions apply:
- If you have had recent fever or flu-like symptoms.
- If you have traveled to any of the affected areas in the world.
- If you have been exposed to the virus and are currently under the 14-day quarantine period.
- Every Paul Mitchell School strives to create a safe space for our Future Professionals and team members. During your visit, we look forward to focusing on you, your hair, and your comfort. We would prefer not to spend the visit analyzing and discussing COVID-19 or the world’s situation, which can increase anxiety and panic for everyone involved.
We are grateful for your participation in our clinic classroom and appreciate your understanding as we work to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Home
Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, or Commercial Establishments Safe
What To Do If You Are Sick
Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education
World Health Organization
World Health Organization Home
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
Q&A on Coronaviruses (COVID-19)
The U.S. Department of Education
COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel