The Esthetics Program
Esthetician School - Cleveland, OH
We are not currently enrolling for this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions..
We are not currently enrolling for this program. Please email email@example.com with any questions..Learn the science of healthy skin. We train you hands-on in classical professional techniques and skincare innovations and technologies—plus the business skills you’ll need. From skin analysis, ingredient technology and prescriptive retailing to waxing and makeup techniques, our program offers preparation for a career as a skincare therapist.
Our Program Levels
LEVEL 1: CORE
In the Core phase of the skin program, the Future Professionals “learn the rules” and theory behind a results-oriented skin treatment and gain a thorough understanding of each step. They also learn the hair removal theory required to perform a successful service. Each day of the Core program builds upon the previous day’s learning. The Core phase includes live educator demonstrations and hands-on learning. The Future Professional is well prepared to move into the next phase of the program.
LEVEL 2: ADAPTIVE
The Adaptive phase of the skin program features more technical and service information that builds upon the Core knowledge. The Adaptive Future Professionals become oriented to the clinic classroom where the guest service experience occurs. They “apply the rules” and practice the technical procedures learned to accommodate the needs of the service guest. The Adaptive phase provides the structure to offer an extraordinary guest service and establish the necessary business skills to succeed.
LEVEL 3: CREATIVE
In the Creative phase of the skin program, the Future Professionals discover new industry information and trends. They are inspired to develop their craft by learning how to “expand the rules” and individualize the service to each service guest’s needs. The Future Professionals are motivated, directed, and coached to participate in peer teaching “objective-based education” for (as is reinforced) “the one who does the work does the learning.”
Technical Areas Covered
- Skin treatments and infection control
- Sanitation and safety
- The physiology of the skin
- Consultations and service protocols
- Analysis, chemistry, exfoliation, extractions
- Electricity and electrotherapy
- Ingredient and product technology
- Hair removal, waxing, brow design, and makeup
- State laws and regulations
One of the most exciting days for our Future Professionals is the day they get to unwrap their very own professional kit. It’s packed with all the essentials—a makeup kit with brushes, professional cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliators, and much more—so you’re ready to succeed in school and launch your dream career.
Learn more about our graduation, placement, and licensure rates, and much more.
Our Esthetics Programs
School Supplies, Kit, and Tuition Costs
Application Fee (non-refundable): $25.00
Registration Fee: $75.00
Textbooks (non-refundable): $214.00
Digital Kit (non-refundable): $448.50
Sales Tax (6.75%)(non-refundable): $147.60
TOTAL COSTS $9,232.19
School Required Hours
Commitment to Complete Program: 600 hours
This class is not being offered at this time.
- 1 Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13:978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- 1 Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- 1 Plugged In apron, Plugged In membership, and 1 MASTERS Audio Club subscription throughout enrollment (minimum 1 year), ISBN N/A, $30.00
- 1 Professional Exfoliant Brochure
- 1 Repechage Treatment and Product Directory
- 1 Apple iPad, ISBN N/A, $540.00
- 1 Milady’s Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, 11th Edition CourseMate, ISBN-13: 9781133686798, $186.95
- 1 Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamentals, 11th Edition Textbook, ISBN-13: 9781111306892 (Hardcover), $141.95
Use the Net Price Calculator to estimate tuition information based on what similar students paid in a previous year.Launch Calculator
Funding Your Education
Curious about your future as an esthetician? There are a wide variety of financial aid options out there—and we’re here to help you find them. Get information about tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more from our helpful Cleveland Financial Aid Leader.Learn More