Are you a passionate stylist who loves teaching others? If so, our Teacher Training program may be the perfect opportunity for you. As an instructor and a professional, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of the beauty world and guiding emerging artists. Our areas of emphasis include how to teach theory, evaluating student performance and examinations, preparing students to pass the cosmetology state board examination, and much more.
TEACHING IN OUR PROGRAM
Our Teachers—we call them Learning Leaders—are experienced professionals who guide our students through three levels—CORE, ADAPTIVE, and CREATIVE—while they hone their skills and develop their unique artistic vision. Learning Leaders are the heart of our program, responsible for helping students build a core foundation of knowledge and ultimately master more advanced techniques. They are more than teachers—they are dedicated mentors who work hard to prepare their students for the professional world outside the classroom doors.
One of the most exciting days for our Future Professionals is the day they get to unwrap their very own professional kit. It’s packed with all the essentials—hot styling tools, mannequin heads, scissors and clips, and much more—so you’re ready to succeed in school and launch your dream career.
Learn more about our graduation, placement, and licensure rates, and much more.
School Supplies, Kit, and Tuition Costs
Application Fee (nonrefundable): $100.00
Kit, Equipment, Textbook, Supplies includes sales tax (nonrefundable): $2,850.00
Drop Fee: $100.00
School Required Hours
Commitment to Complete Program: 1,000 hours
Ready to get started? Here are our upcoming start dates for this program:
- 2023-August-15 Full Time Instructor
- 2023-September-11 Three Day Instructor
- 2023-December-04 Part Time Instructor
Students are responsible to purchase a Paul Mitchell kit at an additional cost to the tuition. The Cosmetology kit includes:
- 1 Cutting System APP, ISBN N/A, $199.00
- 1 Men’s Cutting System DVD, ISBN N/A, $162.50
- 1 Color System APP, ISBN N/A, $199.00
- 1 The Skill Cards, ISBN N/A, $26.25
- 1 Paul Mitchell Product Guide Workbook, ISBN N/A, $2.50
- 1 Connecting to My Future Book, ISBN 0-9743205-0-1, $19.95
- 1 Be Nice (Or Else!) Book, ISBN-13: 978-0-974-993-99-7, $23.95
- 1 Multiple Intelligence Letter, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Service Menu Experience, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Plugged In Apron and membership (while enrolled)
- 1 Master Audio Club subscription (while enrolled)
- 1 Color paper swatch chart, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 PM SHINES® paper swatch chart, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Blonding Brochure, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 SHINES XG® paper swatch chart, ISBN N/A, $N/A
- 1 Black Messenger Bag
- 1 Apple iPad
- 1 Milady’s Master Educator Student Course Book, 2nd Edition; ISBN-13: 9781133693697, $161.50
- 1 Milady’s Master Educator Exam Review, 2nd Edition; ISBN-13: 9781133776598, $48.50
Use the Net Price Calculator to estimate tuition information based on what similar students paid in a previous year.Launch Calculator
Funding Your Education
There are a wide variety of financial aid options out there—and we’re here to help you find them. Get information about tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more from our helpful Indianapolis Financial Aid Leader.Learn More
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us today and a member of our Enrollment Team will get back to you right away and answer all your questions.