#PMTSFantazia Halloween Makeup Winners Announced
Congratulations to our 2021 #PMTSFantazia Halloween Makeup Contest winners! The competition was fierce as more than 500 Paul Mitchell Future Professionals submitted their entries in three categories:
- Decades: From a ’20s flapper to a ’90s rapper, the challenge was to create a look from another era
- Mythology: Gods and goddesses? Nymphs and unicorns? Designer’s choice, as long as it was magical
- Gore: The goal in this category – make us scream bloody murder with your sickening look
Sephora PRO Director Wendy Goodman Ewing and Sephora PRO Artists Eliza Davila, Sheranda Curtis, and Shawn Lumaban had their work cut out as they narrowed the field to three winners in each category.
In addition to donating fabulous prizes for the contest, the Sephora PRO Team invited all nine winners to learn more and connect directly with the team by joining their virtual Sephora Pro Masterclass – All About Eyes: Shape, Placement, Symmetry.
Please help us celebrate these talented Future Professionals. Visit @PaulMitchelledu on Instagram to see their work and drop a comment of support!
- Elizabeth Meaker, Paul Mitchell The School Murfreesboro:
- Hallie Pinkston, Paul Mitchell The School Lexington:
- Olivia Hanson, Paul Mitchell The School Baton Rouge:
- Patricia Gonzalez, Paul Mitchell The School Norman
- Marquis Bowens, Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis
- Rosalie Amador, Paul Mitchell The School Nampa
- Lisa Ingenito, Paul Mitchell The School Orlando
- Irma Corona Lnisley, Paul Mitchell The School Richland
- Joseph Rivera, Paul Mitchell The School East Bay
Sephora PRO Judges:
- Wendy Goodman Ewing @WendyGoodmanEwing
- Eliza Davila @ElizaDavila_Artist
- Sheranda Curtis @RoyalBrownSugar
- Shawn Lumaban @Shauneylicious