Spooky Makeup Contest Winners Revealed
More than 1,500 Paul Mitchell Future Professionals DARED to enter the 2020 Halloween Spooky Makeup contest. Contestants were invited to design and apply their makeup looks in as many categories as they wanted, and to post them on Instagram. Judges Brittany Troche, Argenis Pinal, and Erica Marshall, had a HORRIFYINGLY tough decision on their hands. First, they narrowed it to the top 50, then top 30, and ultimately selected 9 final winners (3 from each SPOOKTACULAR category).
Let’s hear a BLOOD-CURDLING SCREAM for everyone who entered, and for our top 9 winners!
- Amber Braley / Paul Mitchell The School San Diego / @coloringyourenergy
- Olinda Castellon Ruiz / Paul Mitchell The School Las Vegas / @beauty.by.olinda
- Kiara Simser / Paul Mitchell The School San Diego / @snowykaybeauty
- Alanis Jang / Paul Mitchell The School Sacramento / @beautywithalanis
- Hannah Hardin/ Paul Mitchell The School Louisville / @hannahlhardin
- Wendy Campos / Paul Mitchell The School Denver / @wen.campos.rojas
- Cameron McMechen / Paul Mitchell The School Reno / @cameron_mcmechen
- Brittany Jackson / Paul Mitchell The School Las Vegas / @tennessean.barbie
- Ashley Rouyer / Vanguard College of Cosmetology Metairie, A Paul Mitchell Partner School / @ashleyrouyerartistry
Winners will receive prizes from an assortment of products donated by CAO Cosmetics, MUSE BEAUTY. PRO, and Ultimate Face Cosmetics—a combined value of more than $1,000.
See more Spooky Makeup Contest entries on Instagram at #PMTSspookyseason
Narrow it down by including the category: #superhero #horror #fantasy
For more MONSTROUS inspiration, get to know our judges and vendors:
Brittany Troche: @brittanytrochepro
Erica Marshall: @el_marshall
Argenis Pinal: @argenis.pinal
MUSE BEAUTY PRO
Ultimate Face Cosmetics